Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Red Couch

It's a tradition to put all the babies/kids who were in your group on the red couch at the White Swan Hotel. That's quite a task with all those little ones to do.

The hotel was very nice and had a beautiful waterfall and koi fish. It's on an island that was heavly influenced by the french and has some very neat old bulidings and landscaping.

We leave out of Hong Kong in the morning. That's your Wed. night. We leave here Thursday at 11:30am and arrive in San Francisco at 8:30am on Thursday.....wow what a 12 hour time difference makes! It will seem like the longest Thursday in history to us. We have a 5 hour layover in San Francisco and will arrive in St. Louis at 6:30pm. I'm so excited to go home!!!!!!!!!! I have missed Brian and Carter so bad, let's just say I'll never travel without them again.

Sorry this blog got behind. We had some rough days and I was just not able to get it done. Thanks for following along, and I'll post a few more after I get home. Plus I'll be back on Facebook....woo hoo!





1 comment:

  1. Hi, my little one is at the xuchange orphanage and I'm looking for pictures or info on him. Forgive me if I already emailed you. You children are beautiful!
    Thanks you-Lacy
    l.v.Atwood gmail.com

    ReplyDelete